- Data science tools applied for engineering automation algorithms;
- Building and deploying microservices for identity investigation.
- Building core data libraries;
- Engineering and deploying account balance management system;
New Jersey Institute of Technology
Data Scientist/Software Engineer
- Android reverse engineering for security breaches and malware detection;
- Classification of bug patterns for bug characterisation;
- Clustering Algorithm Performance Analysis;
- Mentoring M.Sc. and Ph.D. students.
Charles de Gaulle University – Lille III
Research Software Engineer
- Applying graph theory for Change Impact Analysis and Fault Localization;
- Modeling software graph theoretical topology;
- Teaching/mentoring B.Sc. and M.Sc. students.
TIBCO Orchestra Networks
Engineering from start to end the versioning feature for EBX5 (TIBCO Data Management proprietary software)
French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation
Jun 2012 - Aug 2012
Developing a web mobile application using HTML5 technologies used nationwide to prepare the C2i certification.
Working on a Proof-of-concept intranet for the university campus: front-end and back-end software engineering, networking, security and Belgian Electronic ID card integration.
Software Engineering (2016)
Thesis: Propagation Analysis based on Software Graphs and Synthetic Data
University of Lille
Software Engineering (2013)
Thesis: Toward an object-oriented approach of the data model: development of an incremental JavaBean generator
University Paris Diderot
Computer Science (2009)
Thesis: Synthetic Study on Security Technics used by Networking Software
Networking & Security (2009)
Minor in Wireless Networks and Security
University Grenoble Alpes
France's leading network of youth volunteers in deprived areas